Please submit your original manuscripts via email attachments to: Rassule Hadidi (email@example.com) and Joey George (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Guidelines for submitting manuscripts to JMWAIS:
- Submissions may be between 7 and 20 pages long, single-spaced.
1) For an empirical article, the target length is 5,000 – 7,000 words.
2) For a review article, the target length is 4,000 – 5,000 words.
3) For a viewpoint article, the target length is 3,000 – 4,000 words.
- Submissions should be in MS Word file format using 10-point Times New Roman font.
- Please follow APA citation style.
- Authors may include hyperlinks in their manuscripts.
- Submissions should include a 100 – 200 word abstract and 3-4 key words.
- Except on the title page, authors should not identify themselves or their affiliation in their manuscripts.
- Submission deadlines: September 15th for January issue and March 15th for July issue.
- Final submission Template.